Capability Statement – Effective Management through Our Core Values
In the pursuit of providing the market with consulting, structural, and civil engineering services, our team is guided by its three core values – integrity, communication and environmental responsibility. As a company that is committed to integrity, our team puts emphasis on maintaining high moral and professional standards and doing efficient and superior work at all times, as opposed to simply completing the job and avoiding misconduct.
At Australian Engineering Specialists, we put a premium at communication, and it all starts even before a project begins. We understand that if we put the concerns of our clients first and take care of their needs, any complex project can be completed on time, in the best quality possible.
Why Australian Engineering Specialists?
– We utilize specialized software, technology and DSLR cameras ensuring our reports are of the highest quality.
– Our team of inspectors are trained to provide the most detailed reports available.
– Our structural engineers are able to provide forensic reports on defects and their causes should issues arise, as well as many other styles of reports.
– With government infrastructure projects being the majority of our business we have the skill and ability to cater for any client and request.
– These reports are independently prepared by experts who are able to identify any pre-existing conditions or concerns that otherwise may be missed. Whether your property has adjoining walls with other commercial properties or whether it’s freestanding, a commercial dilapidation report will put your mind at ease in knowing that you have covered all pre and post-construction requirements.
– Our detailed report is highly valuable in verifying pre-existing conditions should the need arise in the case of a claim. A post-construction report also involves an on-site inspection after work has been completed. Any changes or damages caused by heavy machinery or excavation to council-owned assets or other adjoining property is documented and is supported by photographic evidence.
Australian Engineering Specialists Capability Statement
- BASIX reports and energy efficiency consulting services
- Building and asset assessment reports
- Confined spaces
- Dedicated report writing team, Scheduling team and inspection team
- Dilapidation reports
- Drone inspections
- Established in 2010.
- Forensic engineering
- GPS Roadway inspections
- Highly experienced team of consultants and engineers
- Multiple offices servicing Australia Wide
- Project management
- Rail corridor inspections
- Remedial work design
- Residential and commercial structural design
- Residential Civil design
- Specialised dilapidation reports & complementary consulting engineering services
- Structural and Civil engineering
- Video Inspections
- Wide range of consulting engineering services offered
- Working at heights
- 72 hour report turn around time on dilapidation reports *
* Subject to scope of works
Qualifications and Credentials
The majority of our inspectors are engineers, and hold the following degrees, memberships and certificates:
B.Sc (Civil and Structural).
M.Sc (Civil and Structural).
B.Comm Spec Property Law.
Master of Engineering Management.
Bachelor of Industrial Engineering.
First Aid – All inspectors have attended and passed the following HLT Health Training competencies:
Able to provide First Aid.
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
Provide basic emergency life support.
Simili Training RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces.
Master Builders Association CPCCCM2010B Work Safely at Heights.
Urban Rail Safety TLIF2080 Safely Access the Rail Corridor.
CAT3 Health Assessment of Rail Safety Workers certificates.
Working with Children clearances.
MIEAust (Civil and Structural).
AusEng - Consultancy Services Ageement